This was one of my better reading challenges. I finished almost all of my books. I am currently finishing the last one.
The boys and I read a lot this spring, but did not finish the books we are reading together. We should be finishing Farmer Boy in the next week and then we are going to make a recipe from the book. They are very excited about doing that.
- A Life That Says Welcome – Karen Ehman
- Treasuring God in Our Traditions – Noel Piper
- Your Father’s Voice – Lyz Glick & Dan Zegart
Bible Studies & Devotions
- Esther: It’s Tough Being a Woman – Beth Moore
- Night Light for Couples – James & Shirley Dobson
- Sticky Situations 2: 365 Devotions for Elementary Kids – Betsy Schmitt
- The Choice – Nicholas Sparks (Secular Fiction)
- Reconstructing Natalie – Laura Jensen Walker (Christian Fiction)
- Persuasion – Jane Austen (Classic)
Reading with Caleb and Camden
- Farmer Boy – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Little House in the Big Woods – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Night of the Ninjas (Magic Tree House #5) – Mary Pope Osborne
Head on over to Callapidder Days to see other Spring Reading Things wrap up posts.